Trusted by these tech savvy businesses
Everything tech for $250/user/month
Includes Apple laptop, Google Workspace, Slack, 24x7 support, and much more.
Everything you need
All-in-one IT service
We provide personal service directly to your staff to make sure they have the devices and software they need to be productive from day one.
- Apple MacBook Air (15" M2 8GB 512 SSD)
- Express delivery and pickup
- Device management and asset tracking
- Google Workspace Business Standard
- Slack Pro (with SSO)
- 1Password for Teams
- 24x7 IT support via Slack, email, & phone
- Insurance and replacement devices
- Trade-in of aged machines
- Data backups and recovery
- We'll get you across the SOC/ISO compliance finish line
Designed for productivity
We operate best in class software and hardware so you and your staff can focus on building your company. IT problems are a distraction and a drain on your time and money.
Always have the latest Macs. Every 36 months, we ship you a preconfigured new one and pick up the old one.
We're like the IT guy that never sleeps. We hire experts in Apple, Google, and Slack so you don't have to.
Safe and Secure
We ensure you are protected from viruses, malware, and lost devices.
Rest at ease knowing that you're only paying for active users. Know how much your IT will cost next month and for the whole year.
We send you a monthly report of where your IT costs are going.
Returns & Trade-Ins
Get cash back for your unused devices. Stop paying when an employee leaves.
Keep track of your assets and who has what.
Send machines to new joiners. Pick up devices from folks moving on.
Tech should never get in the way
In business, time is one of the most valuable currencies a company has. So, when precious minutes or hours are lost to unforeseen delays, perhaps at the hands of an old computer refusing to start up, that’s also money lost.
46%Workers admit outdated tech hinders their productivity.
$3,818Dollars/year lost (based on average salary)
46 mins/dayPer employee. 24 days annually.
8.8 daysBooting up a slow computer!
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How long does it take to get set up?
- Can we use our existing machines?
- Do you offer iPhones or iPads?
- What if I’m not happy with the service?
- Do you support [insert other software]?
- Do you support Windows?
- Do you set up WiFi and printers?